We recently added up the numbers. By delivering our Outsourced Data Protection Officer service we look after more than 25 million data subjects records. That’s financial data, health data, employment data and student data. That’s a lot of personal data. We take that responsibility seriously.
From day one we set out our company values.
- We value common sense and we don’t like hype.
- We value professionalism and we don’t like poor advice.
- We value our clients (and their customers) so we build lasting relationships.
- We value each other’s expertise so we believe in a multidisciplinary approach.
- We value balance and we believe that organisations who find the right balance of data protection compliance will reap business benefits.
Should I Outsource our Data Protection Officer Role?
GDPR & Mergers and Acquisitions – ARE YOU READY?